Recovering heat from the refrigeration process…
Recovering heat from the refrigeration process can be very cost-effective. All you need is the right choice of system and a reliable product.
Every refrigeration process is effectively a heat pump. It pumps heat from one media into another. The process usually cools air or liquid while the heat is wasted in the atmosphere.
Our heat recovery systems collect and use this waste heat to produce hot water.
All our water storage cylinders are made from stainless steel for durability and longevity.
What is important to remember in heat recovery?
The primary process of producing refrigeration should remain unaffected or even be improved.
The choice of heat recovery system depends on many factors:
- The number of cooling circuits to recover the heat from
- The performance and the run-time of the compressors
- The existing storage facility
- The location of the different cooling units and of the water user
- The pattern of the hot water usage
Please contact us and we will help you choose the right system.
The different systems
These are supplied as single plates or as manifolded assemblies.