Fabdec are delighted to announce that we’ve been named a finalist, again, for the Shropshire Business Awards this year. In the Chamber of Commerce’s ‘Excellence in Manufacturing and Engineering’ category.
Below are some of the criteria they will be looking at over the coming weeks:
- Evidence of an engaged workforce that is developing through training & diversity and evidences a culture of continuous improvement from apprentices to management level.
- Adopting processes or investing in new technologies to achieve efficiencies within the business, increased competitiveness and to comply with environmental regulations
- Training of staff to communicate efficiently and effectively with overseas clients
- Achieving growth for example in new markets, product development, export or sales and marketing
- Evidence that the company clearly understands providing value to the customer and customer service
Wish us well as we seek to impress the judges!