- The Company is aware of its responsibilities to the general environment and to the well being of its employees in providing a suitable environment in which to work and operate.
- This policy reflects the importance attached to protecting the environmental concerns and issues relating to the workplace and protecting the welfare of its employees, visitors and other persons who may be affected.
- That the Company will comply with statutory requirements.
- To ensure that effective procedures are developed and maintained within the Company. That a positive safe and environmentally responsible culture is developed and that each employee understands and recognises their responsibilities.
- That employees are aware of their responsibilities both within the concepts of good safety concerns, but also in relationship to the protection of the environment with which they work.
- To achieve continual improvement in the conditions for the employees, visitors and others who may be affected by the Company’s activities.
- To work with employees, suppliers and contractors to minimize environmental impact.
- To encourage the protection of the environment, to work within acceptable guidelines to ensure the protection of the employees.
- To encourage responsible sourcing of products to reduce environmental impact and wherever possible source material locally.
- To encourage the development of business with local organisations and communities.
In working to achieve our objectives, the Company will:
- Periodically undertake a review of the policy and update where necessary.
- Monitor and review the environmental impacts of the business.
- Work with all employees to improve the situation.
- Select suppliers and contractors with regard to good environmental practices wherever possible.